View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grinklenametaken:(

re: APPROVED - App: Sykosis6 - by BoomAmava

Hey, upon review of your application you have been accepted for the standard three week trial. please whisper a guild member in game and they wll point you towards an officer :)

If you could download the addons below before your first raid it would be appreciated:

Deadly Boss Mods

GTFO

RClootcouncil

Welcome to the guild :)

BoomAmava
Officer

I think the people in Inceptio haven't explained the trial period to you very well. Basically, almost every raiding guild will put new recruits on a trial/test period. This usually consists of a period between 2-4 weeks, where they see how you fit into the guild, how well you do in raids and if you're a nice guy. If they have any problems with a trialist, it's a lot easier to remove them from the guild than if you already accepted them as a member/part of the guild. It usually also means older members have higher priority to the gear that drops than new trialists as the guild puts a lot more trust in the members that have been with them for a long time than in people that just joined the guild who they don't know. In essence, you're not on trial, they're trying to see if you'd be a good part of their guild.

If your application will be accepted and you'd join our guild, you'd also go through a ~3 week trial/test period to see if you're a match for our guild. I'll talk to the other officers tonight and we'll let you know whether you're accepted as a trialist tonight or tomorrow.

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
Sykosis6
Initiate

BoomAmava wrote:

You only got the neck 4 days ago, so I can get if you forgot it for now, but we do expect all of our raiders to enchant and gem all their gear.

Secondly, and most importantly, you don't really have any raiding experience. You joined Inceptio 2 weeks ago and joined one highmaul heroic raid (maybe 2) and 1 blackrock foundry heroic raid and are already looking for a new guild. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence you'll stick with us for long, though I may be wrong.

In regards to the first issue the neck piece enchant has just been that I have forgot about it but the gemming is something I will definitely be putting myself to dealing with as it is an issue.

With the second issue I should clarify that I've been on trial in Inceptio for that time and have also had trouble with the days of raiding, such as Thursday where a day like Wednesday would be much easier, this state of being on trial has probably been due to the trouble with the schedule for me but I largely wanted to be part of Inceptio for some initial experience and now that schedule problems are becoming more apparent for me personally I'm trying to fix that. I hope that is any help to you and if not feel free to contact me as I do want to part of a long standing raid team.

BoomAmava
Officer

Hey Nephalis,

I'm having a couple of doubts about your application, so I hope you can explain some things to me.

First of all, you're missing a gem in your gloves and a neck enchant. You only got the neck 4 days ago, so I can get if you forgot it for now, but we do expect all of our raiders to enchant and gem all their gear.

Secondly, and most importantly, you don't really have any raiding experience. You joined Inceptio 2 weeks ago and joined one highmaul heroic raid (maybe 2) and 1 blackrock foundry heroic raid and are already looking for a new guild. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence you'll stick with us for long, though I may be wrong.

I'd love if you could respond to these 2 issues, because we could definitely use a warlock in our raid team.

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
Sykosis6
Initiate

re: App: Sykosis6

The application submitted by Sykosis6 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nephalis
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Scarshield Legion
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology
Spec 2 : Affliction

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

-------- REAL LIFE --------

Sex::
Male

Nationality::
English

London

-------- CHARACTER --------

Name::
Nephalis

Race::
Human

Male

Class::
Warlock

Level::

Please confirm if this is primarily a PvE Raiding or PvP application.:
PvE

Please select your current Guild status::
I am in a Guild

Is this character your main or an alt? Please select::
Main

Would you be willing to respec to another role?:
Yes

What are your professions and their level?::
Tailoring:438 Enchanting:274

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in:

What achievements do you have that you consider relevant to your application? Why? If you are applying as a raider or PvPer state here your relevant experience.:
I have currently 7/10 Heroic BRF and 6/7 Heroic HM.

Can you install and use the required raid AddOns (Deadly Boss Mod / Bigwigs, Omen Threat Meter) on your computer?:
Yes

-------- GENERAL --------

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?:
PvE>PvP>RP
I love the atmosphere if being part of a large group and being able to work towards taking down large bosses and feeling that accomplishment and the sense of progression.

Please can you provide details of your Stat Priority for your spec (PvE or PvP as applicable):
Int
Mastery
Haste=Crit=MultriStrike
Versatility

Please provide a description on your primary rotation or CD's priority (PvE or PvP as applicable):
I will pre cast a soul fire before pull, then move into a HoG then corruption. Once done I enter meta to apply doom and a ToC or two to refresh corruption, I exit meta and usually by this time I can cast HoG again as it about to complete one cooldown cycle (15 seconds).
My primary cooldown is Dark Soul which I use in conjunction of a period of time where I have built enough demonic fury and molten core procs to cast enough soul fires and chaos waves to deal the largest part of my damage. Other cooldowns may be doomguard/abyssal depending or cataclysm depending on my 100 talent for the encounter in question. The general rotation out of these scenarios is use shadow bolt as a filler, maintain doom and corruption, cast HoG if it is going to reach 2 charges and cast soul fire if you build over 5-6 molten core stacks.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Please note that we may ask your previous guilds for further information.:
Inceptio-Defiasbrotherhood, I have had some trouble with the raid times and problems with showing up which I feel can be resolved with a different raid schedule.

Why do you want to join Immortality? :
To join a progressing raid team is the idea.

What do you believe you could/would add to the guild if your application was approved?:
I can add reliability in a member who will be consistent and dedicated to turning up on raid night.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Any final words? This is the chance to sell yourself to the guild and make the difference.:
Warlocks have the glorious summoning portal which will be a valuable member to the team.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortality Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum