View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoomAmava
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Kramér - by BoomAmava

no response, so declined

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
Wingz/Danny

Another Ret o.O

On a serious note, you've aparently logged off in pvp gear. Can't really make a clean judgement on that.

Also your stat weighs are fine, but i don't know where people get the 15% hastecap from, as it's our worst stat bar versatility.

You want to aim for 15% haste raidbuffed to get 1 extra hammer of wrath in during wings, that is with sanctified wrath talent picked.

For the rest it's Mastery>Crit=Multi>Haste>Versatility.

Please log on in pve gear, or try to get some pve bits atleast to be viable to raid with us.

Lakshmir
Senior Officer

Hey, nice app. Unfortunately I don't know anything about pala, maybe Maevi wants to take a look.

I do have a question, tho, u want to raid or pvp more? Cause we r not really pvping, there are some people that do pvp in the guild, but the majority is raiding.

re: App: Kramér

The application submitted by Kramér is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Kramér
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - The Venture Co
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

-------- REAL LIFE --------

Sex::
Male

Nationality::
Romanian

Bucharest

-------- CHARACTER --------

Name::
Kramér

Race::
Human

Male

Class::
Paladin

Level::

Please confirm if this is primarily a PvE Raiding or PvP application.:
PvE

Please select your current Guild status::
I am in a Guild

Is this character your main or an alt? Please select::
Main

Would you be willing to respec to another role?:
Yes

What are your professions and their level?::
Blacksmithing which is low and mining max

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in:

What achievements do you have that you consider relevant to your application? Why? If you are applying as a raider or PvPer state here your relevant experience.:
I am a vanilla old timer. Raided all content beside C'thun in AQ40 and had a progression of 8 out of 15 bosses down in Naxxramas40 with CarpeCerevisi guild on Stormrage , raided as a rogue at alliance. I enjoy playing pvp alot thats why in vanilla i also got a rank 13 Warlord on my orc warrior.
When TBC came out i rerolled as a Shadowpriest and raided at horde with Extend guild on Stormrage and managed to clear all content till Wotlk lauched and continued clearing all content untill ICC when i quit the game.

Can you install and use the required raid AddOns (Deadly Boss Mod / Bigwigs, Omen Threat Meter) on your computer?:
Yes

-------- GENERAL --------

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?:
I like PvE and PvP the same, with the right people they both are enjoyable and fun
Not much of a Roleplayer tho :)

Please can you provide details of your Stat Priority for your spec (PvE or PvP as applicable):
Stat Priority for my class in different in PvE and in PvP. Clearly the most important stat for both PvE and PvP it's strenght but thats kinda it because for PvE mastery it's the most important stat after strenght, because Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Hammer of Wrath, Templar's Verdict, Divine Storm, and their multistrikes, with high Mastery stat the dps of these abilities will clearly be boosted, followed by Haste untill 15% with raidbuffs but i decided to invest most in Mastery even if i have 13-14% haste with raid buffs and after multistrike or criticalstrike while in PvP the most important stat after strenght is versatility which increases damage and healing done (all the time) and reduces the damage you take followed by mastery.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Please note that we may ask your previous guilds for further information.:
Haven't been on this server before i just created a character here because i bought a new account in MoP and used recruit a friend option and the friend i played with created a character on TheVentureCo so i did the same. Carpe Cerevisi old vanilla guild on Stormrage(alliance) and Extend(horde) TBC-WOTLK. At the moment i am in Twisted Empire guild which is a pvp guid.

Why do you want to join Immortality? :
I would like to join because i want to see the WoD content with mature people while maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere, in a organised way and enjoying both PvE and PvP with guildies

What do you believe you could/would add to the guild if your application was approved?:
Everyone has it's own personality and each of us adds something unique.
I am very friendly and helpful with a developed sense of humor Happy and with my experience i think i can bring something good in PvE and PvP, i am up for both

Thank you for applying and good luck. Any final words? This is the chance to sell yourself to the guild and make the difference.:
Sorry for the eventual mistakes, my english isn't flawless Happy
Hope to hear soon from you guys.
All the best!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortality Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum