View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linkynl
In-Game Rank 9

re: APPROVED - App: Linkynl - by BoomAmava

Okay. Just left my old guild. #feellings. I shall re download that addon and that 3 weeks trial. Cool. As it looks now, there is 1 sunday i cant come (Grandma's b-day) but for the rest, i am all yours :)

Ty for the accept

Greetings Linknl

You have been accepted for the standard 3-week trial period. Please whisper any guildie online to point you to an officer for an invite. 

If you could download the following addon before you join a raid, it would be much appreciated: RCLootcouncil (our method of distributing loot)

PS. Raiding days are wednesday, sunday and monday from 20:30 until somewhere between 23:00-23:30.

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
Linkynl
In-Game Rank 9

I don't mind that that much. The change of @ least 1 raid is more raiding then i do now. I shall wrap it up today with my current guild, after that i am ready.

PS: what where the raiding days again? Just a final check :)

Sorry for the slow reply, I meant to respond earlier. Your application itself is nice and you're dutch, which is always a bonus :D

Your progression is about the same as our guild, so I think you'll fit right in.

I do want to give a word of warning though, as like many other guilds we're in a bit of a rough spot at the moment. we have had to cancel several raids the last few weeks, but it has picked up a bit this week, since we finally killed blackhand heroic yesterday. :) That said, every new member we get lessens these problems, so if you don't have any problems with this, let us know and I think we can accept your application

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
Linkynl
In-Game Rank 9

Tegaela wrote:

I only have a little experience with hunter but everything looks cool to me :)

Seem like a friendly guy. Vouch from me :)

thnx :)

I only have a little experience with hunter but everything looks cool to me :)

Seem like a friendly guy. Vouch from me :)

Linkynl
In-Game Rank 9

Current guild i am is Aware btw. Forgot to mention.

re: App: Linkynl

The application submitted by Linkynl is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Linknl
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Scarshield Legion
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Hunter

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

-------- REAL LIFE --------

Sex::
Male

Nationality::
Dutch

The Netherlands

-------- CHARACTER --------

Name::
Linknl

Race::
Dwarf

Male

Class::
Hunter

Level::

Please confirm if this is primarily a PvE Raiding or PvP application.:
PvE

Please select your current Guild status::
I am in a Guild

Is this character your main or an alt? Please select::
Main

Would you be willing to respec to another role?:
Maybe

What are your professions and their level?::
JC/ LW full

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in:

What achievements do you have that you consider relevant to your application? Why? If you are applying as a raider or PvPer state here your relevant experience.:
Raiding. Experience in current expansion. HM 7/7 normal and HC. BRF 10/10 normal. 8/10 HC. no mythic experience (not enough members arround for that) Have raided in cata. Skipped MoP untill the end and went casually into SoO

Can you install and use the required raid AddOns (Deadly Boss Mod / Bigwigs, Omen Threat Meter) on your computer?:
Yes

-------- GENERAL --------

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?:
PVE: I love killing big bosses with a group of people.
RP: I love RP. but on DB i get the feelling that it's kinda dying. So im casual RPing on Argent Dawn.
PVP: Aint my cup of tea, not that i hate it. But its not my favorite thing to do either.

Please can you provide details of your Stat Priority for your spec (PvE or PvP as applicable):
Currently i am a BM hunter, so my main stat prio is Mastery. I also master MM. And there Multistrike is important.

Please provide a description on your primary rotation or CD's priority (PvE or PvP as applicable):
Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Cobra shot. And then... Barrage the poor victims Happy Always keep Bestial Wrath up, keep a eye on focus fire. And i always go back to stampede. I love the idea of having my own captured pets to attack untill everything is dead.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Please note that we may ask your previous guilds for further information.:
Had a few guilds where a WoW buddy of my was busy with, but he went inactive when WoD came. I cant remember the name. I am currently in Aware but that guild is to inactive at the moment for me. I love those guys. I really do but i want to raid more. And on days that i can. Since they also raided on thursday (The one day that i never could every week) So after weeks of doubting and thinking and concidering i finally decided to take the step and at least let my hunter into a guild where i hope to get a bit more raiding time.

Why do you want to join Immortality? :
Well as i just said. The raiding days work for me, i want to raid more and get into a bit more active guild. 3 members online on sunday eve is not when i am used to.

What do you believe you could/would add to the guild if your application was approved?:
Some dps, some fun, a good laugh. A interested gamer and one who is always on time as soon as the raid start. Brings own flasks food etc. And well yeah. I add me :)

Thank you for applying and good luck. Any final words? This is the chance to sell yourself to the guild and make the difference.:
Jurassic World is coming 12 june to the movie theaters :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum