View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think holy should find less crunchy things to eat!
Yes
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
No, he can eat what he likes!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Is there any point? lets perma mute him instead!
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

Grinklenametaken:(

re: Challenge modes

Since finding myself with more free IRL and WoW time than usual i've taken a fancy to those shiny challenge mode rewards but unfortunately every damm grp on openraid and the like seem to only want to take people who are 9/9 already -_- so i figured i would make a post on here and see if anyone is interested in forming a quintet for the purpose of practicing for and hopefully obtaining Gold times.
Previous experience in challenge modes is not required but would be an advantage (however a complete knowledge of the dungeons on 5m heroic mode is necessary)

you will need:
equipment with a minimum item level of 463 in EVERY slot although higher level items such as trinkets are useful (set bonuses and legendary quest line rewards are disabled in CM's so don't worry about those) all fully enchanted, gemmed and reforged to your class/specs needs (i am more than happy to help with this as i need to get rid of some enchanting mats somehow damm you low pop AH!! :P)

A good knowledge of your class and how to use it effectively

PATIENCE!!, this is not going to be a 9/9 expirenced group there will be plenty of wipes, blood and tears over several nights/weeks (maybe months :P) ragequitters need not apply

Invisibility potions, i have recently acquired the recipe for 18 sec invis pots so i can supply these (help with mats would be appreciated though)

Dps potions relevant to your class, as an alchemist i can and will help with this

Flasks relevant to you class, again i'm an alchemist bring your own golden lotus and i'll do the rest if needed Happy

Stat food relevant to your class, preferably of the 300 variety although i'll settle for 275 if it means you bring it :P

MORE PATIENCE!! these dungeons are hard especially for first timers or people who haven't done too many and 9/9 gold will take time and most of all perseverance

i am currently in the market for 1 tank and 2 dps or 3 dps (one bringing hero/time warp) if your interested post here, send me a mail in game or throw me a whisper

many thanks
Grinkle Happy

nuthriel

im up with u m8.

unholy have done all so he might be good at have with us/you

re: ^^

Nice post grink ^^. I really hope that people will vote the point 1 in the poll so i will have a chance to get new types of food to eat while we raid ^^.

I personally think that challenges are the ultimate best adrenaline pve experience currently in WoW, even above HCs raids tbh cause the responsibilty is the double than a 10 men raid too and there isnt time neither literally to have a piss from the start to the end ^^.

Finding a perfect team in OpenRaid is i think a challenge itself too ^^, i tried 2 groups (well 3 in total but pratically in 1 group was 1 single attempt followed by a gigantic vent tussle between me and a lock ^^, the party leader ^^) before the succesful one, there are various difficulty to overcome basically but one of the most important , after of course the average knowledge of the group of all the istances tacs and strategies, is the general attitude of the others 4 ^^, i was lucky enough to have found at least 2 very skilled members, 1 player with a really uncommon knowledge about really everything in all the 9 istance and all 4 with positive attitude, even after 3-4 wipes in the single istance (i think we had 5 at the max in the Siege of Niuzao).

I will upload on our Youtube channel the remaining 3-4 gold medals which i have still to convert from the raw files and i strongly suggest to watch them in order to get at least the knowledge about what trash groups we skipped and others important details.

Personally i know really everything about Scarlet Monastery, Scarlet Halls and few others (2-3) and i can tank those without any big problem, regarding the remaining 4-5 i do not know EVERYTHING but i know only the dps "role" since i was in frost there and i tried those 4-5 istances basically for my very 1st time. Personally the best dps classes for challenges are mages (prolly the best class ever for challenge), dks, locks, hunters and so on, for tanks prolly dks, warriors, pally/druid (monks are a mistery to me still but i wanna test a challenge to see how fast my fat panda will be killed ^^) and as healers i think that priest, monk and pally are so far the best.

I'm up to help whoever wanna try challenges and can be awesome to try to get the guild achievement which is prolly one of the most prestigious.

Holy.

Dracemohr

I am so ready! just give me a target and i'll shoot at it!

as the Don i say go to this ;);) i wuold love t othid to happen. and now we now that no army pulls := love u bastard /to holy)

I'd give it a go, I'm a Mage with Time Warp.

Dps? Pfff. If you take Holy and Drog from me I am going to enrage

i would like to join for some but its tme dependent
DaveMcUk

Yup yup yup. Woof! Yes!

BoomAmava
Officer

So... is there anyone that still wants to do some challenge modes? maybe on an alt for the gear or so? :p

Immortality is not a gift, Immortality is an achievement; And only those who strive mightily shall possess it!
SkippyTheLock

Yeah sure! I can come on Skippy for dps or Trulte for healz! Both got optimal gear for Challenge modes..

But do make a calendar event etc, cause It's just talk on these forums and we will need 3 more ppl..

It doesnt really take as long as ppl say tbh!

Not done any before but would like to give it a try

i'm in! want to give it a try surely

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Immortality Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: